Each of us, who had ever touched the science or education at least once, was facing the problem of writing the scientific paper or an essay. But in order to make your work really qualitative in which there will be exactly your thoughts and the basic statements of the unique scientific investigation or an experiment, you must be aware of the main concepts of how to do it correctly. To do this you should know the idea of structural parts of this work. We will have a talk about it in this article.
First of all, before you will start any research, you should determine the topic which you would like to follow up in your essay. Directly after this, the next and equally important step is studying of the topicality of this problem and of how the other scholars had been contemplating it before. The internet resources and the library can help you in this case. You can drown yourself into the world of the science and the experimental knowledge’s here.
Of course you cannot do in without reading of different sources, because no study cannot be serious if it is poorly known. So, you should make the definite list of the authors who had been working on this problem. Studying the tutorial materials you should approach the subject with the responsibility and the critical thinking.
Studying the main sources, of course, you have no possibility to read them in detail way that is why you should pick up the main keywords and quotes which will help you to make the plan of your further scientific research.
Developing your article or essay you should have the knowledge’s about the main parts of which must consist your work in order to be completed in the right way due to the requirements.
Let’s go through the parts which the article should consist of:
- Summary. You should describe the main statements of the article in a few sentences. What exactly you have been narrating about.
- The keywords. Determine the words and the word combinations which can describe the main idea of your research.
- The introduction. You should open the topicality of the problem of your research and who of the scholars or the authors had been studying this problem already.
- The main part. In this part you should make court of your research and what are the main innovations which you propose in the development and improvement of this problem.
- The conclusions. In this section you should narrate about the results of the research which was developed.
Do not forget that your work should be based on the list of references on which should be found your essay and which should be pointed through your work.
The most important also is your way of the expression of the thoughts. I am telling you not only about the style of writing, but it should be characterized by your own statements.
If you determine the main definitions of how you should write your essay correctly, then you can start your work. I wish you good luck in your research.3